[booksandbeyond] continue reading Faithless by Karin Slaughter, Tuesday, October 30

  • From: "Nancy J. Lynn" <freespirit52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Missouri Chat List" <chat@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 19:12:20 -0500

FOR IMMEDIATE DISTRIBUTION

Tomorrow, Tuesday, October 30,  at 11:00 A.M Pacific, 2pm eastern time in
the between the bookends room on the Accessible World virtual server at:

http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs83ce590a4853

:  , we will continue reading Faithless by Karin Slaughter. We're ready to
begin the next chapter of this exciting Sarah Linton mystery. If you wish to
join us for the first time tomorrow, please download the prior sessions from
the archives at www.friendsofbookshare.org  so you can be up to speed.
Bonnie is a great reader, and you'll love her rendition of this book.

For additional information about Hooked on Books, contact Bonnie Blose
directly by email at bookmaven@xxxxxxxxxxx

See you there!

Pat Price, Planning Committee Chair
Friends of Bookshare
317-254-1185
pat@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Media Contacts for Additional Information:
Robert Acosta, Chair, Planning Committee
Helping Hands for the Blind
818-998-0044
Email: boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.helpinghands4theblind.com

Pat Price, Events Coordinator
The Accessible World Symposiums
317-254-1185
Skype: patprice1
Email: pat@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.accessibleworld.org
--
If you no longer wish to receive any more announcements from the Accessible
this link
Forward a Message to Someone:
this link