[booksandbeyond] Re: audio book's to trade and more

  • From: "Nancy Lynn" <freespirit52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <booksandbeyond@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 06:33:55 -0500

There are several other lists where books can be offered and sent. There's
mp3req-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and
audio-central-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx This list is more for the
discussion of matters relating to the Books & Beyond show on ACB Radio. I
guess it's ok for someone to post something like this occasionally though.
If you have any questions about the Books & Beyond show, we'll be glad to
answer them.