[booksandbeyond] Re: anniversary show redone

  • From: Jim Baugh <jim.baugh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: booksandbeyond@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 23:44:54 -0400

Hi Nancy,
Could you email me so I can get your email address so I can give You my phone number.
Jim B

Nancy Lynn wrote:
Due to technical difficulties with the taping of the anniversary show, we're redoing it tonight. See below for further information.
A little over a year ago, I wrote to Marlaina Lieberg suggesting that she
have Bonnie Blose as a guest on her show. Even then, I was thinking that she
should have her very own book show on ACB Radio's mainstream page. Marlaina
had her on and then offered her the show. It's now one year later,
and we here at Books And Beyond decided that, as they say, turnabout is fair play. We have Brian Collins as our guest host tonight, and he will interview our hostess.
Look below for where and when to participate.
To participate in the taping of Books & Beyond, go to
www.ourplace.acbradio.org
 and click on the politics room. If this is your
first time, your computer will download the appropriate software to allow
the virtual chat room to function. Just follow the prompts and enter the
room and join the discussion.
To listen to the stream, go to

www.acbradio.org
, click
on the mainstream page and choose your player and connection speed. You
should begin hearing the stream shortly.
We tape the show every Thursday morning at 0 hours UTC, or Wednesday
evening
 at 8pm EST.
The show is streamed every Sunday morning at 1 hour UTC or Saturday
evening
at 9pm EST.
After the show, please write to

bonnie@xxxxxxxxxxxx