[booksandbeyond] anniversary show redone

  • From: "Nancy Lynn" <freespirit52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Friends at ACBRadio" <friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Mikes Other Mess" <Mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Missouri List" <Missouri-l@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 07:28:02 -0500

Due to technical difficulties with the taping of the anniversary show, we're
redoing it tonight. See below for further information.
A little over a year ago, I wrote to Marlaina Lieberg suggesting that she
have Bonnie Blose as a guest on her show. Even then, I was thinking that she
should have her very own book show on ACB Radio's mainstream page. Marlaina
had her on and then offered her the show. It's now one year later,
and we here at Books And Beyond decided that, as they say, turnabout is fair
play. We have Brian Collins as our guest host tonight, and he will interview
our hostess.
Look below for where and when to participate.
To participate in the taping of Books & Beyond, go to

www.ourplace.acbradio.org

www.acbradio.org
> , click
> on the mainstream page and choose your player and connection speed. You
> should begin hearing the stream shortly.
> We tape the show every Thursday morning at 0 hours UTC, or Wednesday
> evening
 at 8pm EST.
> The show is streamed every Sunday morning at 1 hour UTC or Saturday
evening
> at 9pm EST.
> After the show, please write to

bonnie@xxxxxxxxxxxx