[booksandbeyond] additional information

  • From: "Nancy Lynn" <freespirit52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Friends at ACBRadio" <friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Missouri List" <Missouri-l@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 11:28:15 -0500

As I said in a previous message, our guest tonight on B&B is Wanda E.
Brunstetter. She has written several novels about the Amish. Here is a book
title and RC number for those of you who would like to read it after hearing
the show. Lancaster Bride: RC61984. Thank you for your attention, and we
hope to see you there tonight.
To participate in the taping of Books & Beyond, go to

www.ourplace.acbradio.org

www.acbradio.org
> , click
> on the mainstream page and choose your player and connection speed. You
> should begin hearing the stream shortly.
> We tape the show each Wednesday evening at 23 hours UTC, or 7pm eastern
> time.
The show is streamed each Sunday morning at 1 hour UTC or Saturday
evening

bonnie@xxxxxxxxxxxx