[booksandbeyond] a link to this week's Books And Beyond

  • From: "Nancy Lynn" <freespirit52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Missouri List" <Missouri-l@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 08:38:58 -0500

As long as I can do this, I'll put a send space link to each week's Books
And Beyond once it has begun streaming on ACB Radio. This week it's Fran
Osborne, and we discuss the relationship between client and rehab counselor
as well as the changing employment climate. Now here's the link to download
the show from send space. Enjoy.
You can use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ra1dwj

Satauna