[booksandbeyond] WRITER'S Practice GROUP To Begin Tuesday, October 30, 2007

  • From: "Nancy J. Lynn" <freespirit52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Missouri Chat List" <chat@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "mcb List" <Missouri-l@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 04:47:12 -0500

WRITER'S Practice GROUP To Begin Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Leader:  Mayrie ReNae  Email:  renae@xxxxxxxxxxx

Do you like to write?  Would you enjoy writing with other people who feel
the same way?  If practicing writing with other people sounds like fun, come
and join THE WRITER'S PRACTICE GROUP!  Bring your favorite writing
implement!  We will write together, read aloud what we've written, and
discuss things that we can do to  become   better
writers. Some prompts will be provided  to inspire you  to begin composing
in your own writer's notebook.
  We will learn and talk about techniques that we can use to  become
more productive, and more accomplished writers.   Between meetings,
we will work on writing topics to share and comment on during the next
session.
   After the formal meetings, we can just hang out for a while and be high
on writing together!
Date:  Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Time:  6:00 p.m. Pacific, 9:00 p.m. Eastern

Where:  Friends of Bookshare Community Room at:
http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs7867a2369e0e

There are no membership requirements, no direct costs, no need to
pre-register, and no passwords required.  All you need is a PC running
Windows 2000 or later, an Internet connection, a sound card, and speakers.
(Mac and Linux access coming soon.) Since this is an audio chat, a
microphone will be needed to allow you to interact audibly with the
presenter and each other but text chat is also available.

If you are a first-time user of the Accessible World online conferencing
software, there is a small, safe software program that you need to download
and run.  A link to the software is available on the entry screen of each
room..

Media Contact:

Pat (Patricia) Price, Planning Committee Chair
Friends of  Bookshare
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org
317-254-1185
pat@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Media Contacts for Additional Information:
Robert Acosta, Chair, Planning Committee
Helping Hands for the Blind
818-998-0044
Email: boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.helpinghands4theblind.com