[booksandbeyond] Talkingbook Program,

  • From: "Kevin Shields" <shoney.dog@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <booksandbeyond@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 16:15:54 -0400

I just want you all to know that Lynn and I've called all 3 of our state
representatives and encouraged them to vote for the entire $19 million per year
for the next 7 years for the talkingbook program, that is to be voted on
tomorrow morning.  And we're currently calling all those folks we know that
don't
I just want you all to know that Lynn and I've called all 3 of our state
representatives and encouraged them to vote for the entire $19 million per year
for the next 7 years for the talkingbook program, that is to be voted on
tomorrow morning.  And we're currently calling all those folks we know that
don't
have computers and giving them the phone numbers and encouraging them to call
also.
Thought you'd like to know.
Take care,
Kevin and Lynn have computers and giving them the phone numbers and encouraging
them to call also.
Thought you'd like to know.
Take care,
Kevin and Lynn