[booksandbeyond] Re: Quick Question

  • From: Tami <tamsteroo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: booksandbeyond@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 13:04:03 -0700 (PDT)

I spoke with Bonnie yesterday and she let me know that
the text questions can now be read.
The funny thing is...she said she sent a message to
the list and saw it come back through, but it has
never come through the list on my end, which makes no
sense....
I hope there is not a snag on the list.

Tami