[booksandbeyond] Pink Ant

  • From: "Sugar" <sugarsyl71@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Helen" <hw58@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 02:15:39 -0700

To all my ladies...
right back at you Helen..
Sugar

Sugar Says
'Some wicked sugar won't hurt'
----- Original Message ----- From: "helen" <hw58@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2008 2:02 AM
Subject: Fw: Pink Ant

Hello, Pretty Lady!

THIS IS A TOAST ... TO US ... FOR THE MEN WHO HAVE US, THE LOSERS WHO HAD
US, AND THE LUCKY PEOPLE WHO WILL MEET US!!

You have been hit. You have been considered one of the 10 prettiest ladies
with a warm loving heart on my friends list.   Once you have been hit, you
have to hit 10 pretty ladies. If you get hit again you know you're really
pretty.   If you fail to forward this, you'll have ugliness for 10 years.
So hit 10 pretty ladies on your friends list and let them know they are
pretty.

SEND THIS TO PRETTY LADIES , INCLUDING THE ONE WHO SENT IT TO YOU!!!

Please circulate....

All you are asked to do is keep this circulating. Even if its to one more
person.

In memory of anyone you know that has been struck down by cancer.

A Candle Loses Nothing by Lighting Another Candle. Please Keep This Candle
Going! This one I do ask that you send on

Thank You.