[bookport] Re: [xbookport] TV downloads real-eyes.org

  • From: "Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D." <kramk@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 10:27:19 -0500

Thanks, Michael, for pointing me towards a source for this video-described
show. Others have mentioned TV downloads as well, but I haven't been able to
find any.

Are there good ways to find described-video download sources for TV shows and
movies?

My Bookport will be working overtime if I can find such sources!

Thanks in advance.

Keith