[bookport] Re: writing notes on bookport

  • From: "Stan Robinson" <stanrob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 11:36:03 +1100

I found the simplest way out of this problem was to spend $A60 on a small
dedicated note taker.  The gadget is great, 4 inches long, 1 inch wide and a
half inch in thickness.
Easily carried in your handbag, pocket, you name it.
Unobtrusive, if the situation arises and you need to record an urgent thought.

Stan.