[bookport] Re: what resources do you use?

  • From: "Sarah Cranston" <cranston.sarah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 16:46:01 -0600

I not only find the case a worthy accessory, it protects the BookPort, makes it
easy to carry in a number of ways, and makes the BP look really cute and
snazzy!  My biker BookPort!
When the case is closed, the BP looks like the world's littlest notetaker.  The
only drawback to the case is that it increases the size of the BookPort, and
shirt-pocket people don't seem to like that.