[bookport] Re: what does this mean?

  • From: "Missy Hoppe" <melissah@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 19:50:26 -0400

Hey there, Sandy. Thank you very much for your suggestion regarding my bp
problem. I only had a couple of audible books in my book port's root
directory, so honestly couldn't believe that this was the problem, but just
for fun, I went ahead and deleted one book which I don't have any immediate
plans to read. I tried transferring the file for this new book again, and
it still didn't work. So, before I wrote back to the list, I decided that
since I wasn't currently in the middle of reading any of the files that
were stored in the bp, I formatted the flash card and just put on the one
book that I really wanted to read. I was very pleasantly surprised when
this approach ended up working perfectly.
I guess that from now on, I'll only keep 1 or 2 books in the bp at a time.
This seems a bit silly with the 4 gb card, but if it works, then that's
what I'll do. It's not like I can read more than 1 or 2 at a time anyway.
(smile)
Thanks again for the help, and I hope you're having a great day.
Missy