[bookport] Re: well ipod problem may not be solved

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 14:46:09 -0400

spend all that money +storage and get ticked when it craps out. Maybe I'll be unconnected for 6 months. Maybe I only get connected when my mom is in town. Maybe I don't liike computers. Craps out? What if your computer craps out?

--
Jonnie Apple Seed
With his:

On Sep 4, 2005, at 2:27 PM, Chris Hill wrote:

Can you listen to 60gb in a week?  Talk about a created need.  You put
60gb in a portable device, get ready to be ticked when it craps out.

On Sun, 4 Sep 2005 14:19:49 -0400, you wrote:

I'd agree if I could put 60 gig into it without having to use
external storage.