[bookport] Re: well ipod problem may not be solved

  • From: Bruce Toews <dogriver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 11:46:36 -0500 (CDT)

Out of respect to the list owners and moderators. Out of respect for the fact that I receive a lot of mail, and I want my e-mail box as uncluttered as is reasonably possible. If the subject is a basic comparison between Book Port and the Ipod, that's one thing, but if Davie Appleseed just uses the forum to rant about how perfect the Ipod is, I draw the line. As Sandy correctly guessed, I was not taking Niel to task about his original thread, just taking Applesauce to task for where he took it.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: dogriver@xxxxxxxx

On Mon, 5 Sep 2005, Otto Zamora wrote:

Hello,

As long as I have been on the list, the book currier has been mentioned,
along with the I pod, as well as the new apple shuffle unit.
People who want to say something on these units are generally pretty good
about the subject line, so if something offends you, why not just refrain
from reading it.
Common sense, it would seem to me.

Otto