[bookport] Re: well ipod problem may not be solved

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2005 18:50:48 -0500

That's for sure. If you are really interested in a 60gig MP3 player, just buy 60 gig cards and a Bookport. It would sure be easier to navigate through the songs.

At 01:27 PM 9/4/2005, you wrote:

Can you listen to 60gb in a week?  Talk about a created need.  You put
60gb in a portable device, get ready to be ticked when it craps out.

On Sun, 4 Sep 2005 14:19:49 -0400, you wrote:

>I'd agree if I could put 60 gig into it without having to use
>external storage.

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A