[bookport] Re: web pages without ms office

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 01:23:08 -0600

If you find one, let me know.

At 11:09 PM 11/23/2006, Simon Jaeger wrote:
that's the problem, I can't save them as text. Besides there are about 75 web pages and that would take a really long time even if it were possible. There are plenty of ways to convert web pages 1 by 1, but what I need is a batch processing program that converts a whole folder of files into text.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sandy Licht" <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>