[bookport] web braille problem solved

  • From: blsmass@xxxxxxxx
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 05:30:25 -0800

Thanks Pamela.  That solved the problem.  You are helpful as always.  I
appreciate it and have the merriest of Christmases.  When I get the
bookport back I will be able to use it like I used to.  Kurt
From: "PAMELA RADER" <
PRADER@xxxxxxx>

Subject: [bookport] Re: web braille problems
Instead of pressing Enter on the link, if you're using JAWS, do Insert
f7 and tab to the "Move To Link" and press Enter. Then, use the
Applications Key or Shift f10 and select Save Target As," and you will
be able to download.
Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206
PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

blsmass@xxxxxxxx
12/07/05 08:37AM >>>
Well, I still can't get it to download the books the way it did when I
was on dialup.  I don't know what I am doing wrong, but if I hit enter
on
it the book is just put on the screen.  I have to start work, but I
will
struggle more with this tomorrow.  I cleaned my disk too, no luck.
Kurt