[bookport] Re: volume up/down (D and F)

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 19:54:42 -0600

I think the BP has been doing this for a while now.At 04:56 PM 3/2/2006, you wrote:

I cannot confirm this behavior. What is happening, it seems to me, is that if you quickly change volume, the Bookport will sometimes move back a textual unit.
For example, if the Bookport were reading the sentence, "Jim has lots of ice" and you kept changing the volume, it might go back to the word "Jim" at the beginning of the sentence.