[bookport] Re: usb cable

  • From: "Sarah Cranston" <cranston.sarah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 16:48:38 -0600

Don't hate the Book Port, it's a wonderful thing and the problem is most likely
not the Book Port's fault.  Make sure the small end of the USB cable isn't
bent.  I had that happen once, went down to my friendly neighborhood Radio
Shack, and bought another cable.  All was well, so don't give up hope before
trying everything you can.