[bookport] Re: updating BP uestion

  • From: "Jeremiah Z. Rogers" <jzr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 02:36:02 -0400

Sarai, there haven't been any official releases yet. The ones you see here
are beta releases. The official release will occur very soon, according to
earlier posts on this list by Larry Skutchan and Rob Meredith. If you care
to participate in the beta for the Book Port, visit APH's website and read
about beta testing hardware and software.

Jeremiah