[bookport] update Transferring files

  • From: "Barbara" <bcorner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 18:51:31 -0500

One of my colleagues, who is studying networking in college told me that US
b ports were very sensitive and that I needed  to use remove  USB device
from the system tray.  I plugged in the Bookport when I booted up..and it
worked!!
I used the remove USB device, before shutting down.
When it worked the bookport software came up automatically.
Hopefully this has solved the problem.  My colleague said that US B devices
were very sensitive.
Bar

The mission of a Toastmaster Club is to provide a mutually supportive and
positive learning environment in which every member has the opportunity to
develop
communication and leadership skills, which in turn foster self-confidence
and personal growth.