[bookport] Re: unsubscribing

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 18:14:21 -0500 (CDT)

I really don't know why APH doesn't have this information at the bottom of messages. To unsubscribe, send a message to

bookport-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

with the word

unsubscribe

in the subject line.

--
Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he
gave the right to become children of God. John 1:12 NIV

Bruce Toews
Live Journal: http://coke_drinker.livejournal.com

On Tue, 5 Sep 2006, Missy Hoppe wrote:

Hello, all. I know that this question has probably been asked and answered
quite a number of times, but I need to know how to unsubscribe from this list.
I'm getting ready to move, so would like to unsubscribe from as many e-mail
lists as I can to minimalize the amount of e-mail that will be accumulating
while my computer isn't online. I'll more likely than not resubscribe to the
list once I get somewhat settled in my new place, but for now, I would really
appreciate it if someone could tell me how I would go about unsubscribing.
Thank you very much, and I hope that everyone is having a great day!
Missy