[bookport] Re: trouble with new audible.com layout

  • From: "Marlaina Lieberg" <marlaina@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 10:39:52 -0800

Hi Sandy.  Yes itis manageable, it's just harder.  I think for some users,
that raise in level of ease may cause them to stop using it.  I have heard
also, though I haven't seen it for myself, that the new version of audible
manager is very very hard to use.  I just think audible needs to be aware of
the impact of its changes on many of its users.  But you're right, it's not
a pressing major issue of my life either.

Marlaina