[bookport] Re: trouble with new audible.com layout

  • From: "Richard Ring" <ring.richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 15:43:14 -0600

Agreed.
People have been talking about the fact that web pages are growing more
and more difficult to use.  I must say that I did most of my holiday
shopping on line, and I visited a number of web sites.  I did not
encounter any page that wasn't ultimately manageable.  My credit card
balance will attest to this fact! (smile)