[bookport] Re: travel

  • From: "Michael Bowman-Jones" <mikebowmanjones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 15:47:05 -0700

Tiffany and Others,

The U.S. Department of Transportation has an 800-number Accessibility hotline
that you can call.  Unfortunately, I don't have the number as my wife and I
used it several years ago.  You would probably be successful in obtaining the
number through the DOT website or calling their main number.

With heightened security after the most recent mess in England, I would not be
surprised if they want you to demonstrate your equipment--have the PacMate
talk, listen to the BP, etc. so I would have a set of travel ear buds with you
since the BP does not have a speaker.

Hope this helps.

Michael