[bookport] Re: trashed card

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 20:43:50 -0600

Thirty percent is probably too low to be transferring files to the Bookport.

At 08:33 PM 2/2/2006, you wrote:
Hi,
I was transferring an audible book to my bp,  i am running the beta and i
got the message, flash card is full.  the card was a 1gb with around 700
mb free.
when i hit play i heard unfiltered files not supported.
basically my file system was trashed and I lost the files i had on the
bookport.
I did however check the battery status and it was around 30%, I
reformatted the card and am currently re sending the files after I
installed fresh batteries.
Chris

--
Chris G <chrisg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Dogs that bark at a distance never bite. -English Proverb.

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A