[bookport] Re: transferring files

  • From: "Fred Wurtzel" <f.wurtzel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 08:12:39 -0500

Hi,

It depends on the file format.  You may need to convert them to text or
Word.  You will also need to transfer them by either using the Bookport
software that pops up when you connect or select the file name then go to
the applicationsmenu, go to the send to and then select bookport.  This will
then properly filter the file.

I hope I am not telling you something you already know.

Cordiallly,

Fred

  _____