[bookport] Re: transferring files

  • From: Alex Parks <mehgcap@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 22:22:12 -0500

First, a rather stupid question. You are using the transfer software, right? The only time I get that annoying "unfiltered" message is when I try to just play a file without transfering it. If you are, maybe (if the CD is DAISY) not all the component files (html, odx, mp3, and so on) of the DAISY are getting moved.

That is all I can come up with. Good luck, and I hope it works out.

Have a great day,
Alex