[bookport] Re: transferring files

  • From: "Bronwyn Tindall" <btindall@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 17:03:14 +1300

Hi David
thank you for the information. I will wait until my brother comes home to
try it.It deleted a lot from my computer not relsing  it was the same as my
documents and lost quiet a bit including my blitho role play logs and mp3
music i did not want to get rid of.i was trying to get back some disk space.
Bronwyn