[bookport] Re: transfer programme

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 11:30:36 -0400

Al:

There are a few types of MP3 files which Book Port Transfer can't
handle. I don't know specifically what it is about these files that
stumps our licensed MP3 decoder. Its not the usual things like bit rate,
sample rate and such. Anyway, these are rare and are best copied
directly to the Book Port as you have done.

Rob Meredith

>>> ALGAYZAG@xxxxxxxxxxx 04/10/06 09:24AM >>>
I've fun into a situation several times while running the transfer
program
that I can't successfully send a file to the bookport, which gives me
an
error message about a corrupted file, but when I immediately send the
same
file to drive H, it goes to the bookport perfectly well.  So what's
going
on?

Al Gayzagian  algayzag@xxxxxxxxxxx