[bookport] Re: traffic

  • From: "Curtis Delzer" <curtis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 20:35:43 -0700

That's probably what is meant, and I know that v9 of K1K does support the
bookport though I don't know if you need to have the bookport software
installed or not to do it. I'll check this out since I have version 9
of K1K.

Curtis Delzer
On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 21:51:19 -0400, Tiffany H. Jessen wrote:

Though I may be wrong, I don't believe the Book Port actually supports .kes
files. What is probably being spoken of, is from within Kurzweil, you can
send files directly from Kurzweil into other devices. This includes Road
Runner, BookCourier, many notetakers, and with Kurzweil version 9, now the
Book Port.
The file which is sent though, is not actually the .kes file. before it's
sent to the other devices Kurzweil actually turns it into an .rtf file.
Tiffany