[bookport] Re: traffic

  • From: "Richard Ring" <ring.richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 16:47:23 -0500

Frankly, this is one of the better lists that I use.  Many of the
participants are knowledgeable and APH is always monitoring and
assisting.
I received my Bookport on August 13, 2003.  I remember the date because
it was two days before I had surgery to repair a broken wrist.  I am so
right-handed, I could hardly open the little box.  The Bookport made my
short recovery time much easier to go through.  However, all of that is
trivial compared to the amazing advances in the firmware and software
that have happened in the past year.  Audible, RFB&D, KES, and on and
on.  This is a device that lets you carry a library in your pocket along
with your favorite tunes.  I never bring it to work for fear I'll find
something too good not to read.  But, other  than that, I want it with
me everywhere.
Now, to be fair, I also own the other device.  But Bookport has eclipsed
the competition because of its ongoing development and its constant
improvements.
Glad to own one!