[bookport] Re: thinking of buying

  • From: "Angie Matney" <matneyar@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 08:09:13 -0500

I bought my bookport in April--a present for myself for getting my new job. I
felt guilty when I bought it because of the price. I thought I probably
wouldn't really
use it enough to justify buying it. But it sounded so neat! To make a long
story short, it has become the piece of technology I use the most. I kind of
feel sorry for
my poor Audible Otis, a present from my late boyfriend. It hasn't gotten any
use at all since the BP was able to support Audible formats. But I know he
would
have also enjoyed this little machine. Right now, my BP has several novels from
Audible, a *ton* of e-texts (including novels and text books), some material
for
my work, some music, and even an mp3 file or two of episodes from some TV shows.

Angie