[bookport] Re: the where-am-i feature

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 14:14:04 -0500

If you think you are going to want to reread a certain passage, then bookmark that passage. Using either the 5-6 or the 4-5 keys, you can always get to those bookmarks, unless you clear them. I realize this isn't the best solution, but it will work. To Bookmark a particular section, press the 4 and 6 keys together.

At 12:39 PM 9/11/2005, you wrote:
Hello, no problem, ok now when you go to the page menu option you can move
to page x where x is a number so you can move to page 20 or 355 or whatever
page you want, so my addition would let you move to line x or character x or
paragraph x, does this make sense?