[bookport] Re: the list moderators

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 09:57:53 -0400

There is definately no announcement about any new Book Port happening at
any conference.  We have not even decided if there will be a new Book
Port.  We were merely gathering information for the kind of features
that people would like to see if there were a new Book Port at some
point.

>>> 8zamora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Saturday, June 25, 2005 11:52:50 AM >>>
Hello,

As a bookport user, I would be interested in knowing if at the ACB
convention, there are plans to introduce a new bookport, that is, a
new
unit, such as the one described a while ago on this list, when the
merits of
battery charging were being discussed?
this is the second query I have made on this list in reference to this
subject.
Thanks in advance.

Otto