[bookport] Re: the latest book port 2 news

  • From: "Chase Crispin" <chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 15:46:42 -0500

I will confess that I am a little sad, but I'll move on using my Book Port and Braille Plus, as well as other APH products that I enjoy. I think everyone that has APH products will understand, and I am not worried that this will ruin the good APH reputation that exists amongst Blind, visually impaired, and handicap individuals, as well as anyone else that is using APH products.

Chase Crispin
http://www.blindmobiletech.blogspot.com/
http://blindmobiletechpodcast.wordpress.com/
http://www.blindmobiletech.net/