[bookport] Re: text to audio

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 08:37:01 -0500

Hello:

I'm not sure.  What kind of file are you attempting to transfer?  You
might try transferring it in the normal way, just to see if it transfers
correctly and to see if you can read it.  Then, if it does, then try the
conversion again.  Also, check your version number of both the Book Port
Transfer and the Book Port Firmware and make sure they match.  You
should be running Version 2.3.0 in order for this to work.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> blsmass@xxxxxxxx 12/01/06 05:25PM >>>
When I select a book and then hit alt E and I am sigging on a book it
pretends it is transferring and then it says no data in selection or
something.  What am I doing wrong?  Kurt