[bookport] Re: test

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2007 09:47:01 -0400

Bob -

How true. I have a policy on the lists that I own...test messages are
forbidden and people who send more than one are removed from the list. If
somebody thinks that a list is not working, they should contact the list
owner directly and off-list, not waste everybody's time and bandwidth by
sending test messages to the list.