[bookport] Re: synthesizers

  • From: Alex Parks <mehgcap@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 10:36:55 -0500

The current speech is the only one that is available with the BP. From what others on the list have said, all other synths require an operating system to run them. Since the BP runs off custom firmware, not an operating system, no other speech programs can run.

Have a great day and a happy New Year,
Alex