[bookport] Re: synthesizers

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 10:56:05 -0500

Larry, every time this list gets quiet, you come up with something to liven
things up!

The truth is, for the ability to read, I can get used to any synthesizer
out there!

At 09:20 AM 4/13/2005, you wrote:
>larry, my vote is for the appollo 2 synths and the doubletalk. I like
>doubletalk, mainly because I think its a good synth, and the voices are
>pretty cool

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A
are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.
12In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13If you look for me in earnest,
you will find me when you seek me. 14I will be found by you," says the
LORD...