[bookport] Re: synthesizers

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 12:19:41 +1300

Hi Walt and list:

Yes it is a definite compromise. It may be worth it to some that actually like the newer speech engines. Other than a couple test runs to verify that the feature worked as described, I thought it forfeited too much flexibility that I preferred.

Cheers,
Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>