[bookport] Re: synchronization

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 14:52:41 -0400

Julie:

Although it is true that you can only syncronize notes, if the manual
is the file in question you are interested in, you do not have to
syncronize it, because whenever you update your Book Port, the software
will update the User's manual automatically.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> Julio.Perez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 08/23/06 02:31PM >>>
This is a pity if true. I am not interested in editing this document
with
the BP but, I am interested in reading it as it gets updated and would
like
the BP copy to include any changes that are made. Could synchronization
of
file types other than txt files be included in upcoming upgrades?
Julio C. Perez
Coordinator of Assistive Technology Services
Management Information Systems (MIS unit)
NJS Commission for the Blind and Visually Impaired
153 Halsey Street, Sixth Floor
Newark, NJ 07101
Voice: (973) 648-7673 FAX: (973) 648-3389
Email: julio.perez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Visit: http://www.cbvi.nj.gov