[bookport] Re: supporting unfiltered files

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 20:40:45 -0500

I don't have MS Office on my system, and text files transfer just fine.

At 11:26 AM 10/18/2006, Sharon wrote:
Hello Walt,
Recently I had a reformatted drive without Word. When attempting to transfer text files as well as HTML, I received a message referring to the lack of M S Word. After installing Office, everything returned to normal. I was surprised and wondered, if this was true, what happens to people who use another word processor.

Just Curious

Sharon

-- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.408 / Virus Database: 268.13.4/480 - Release Date: 10/17/2006