[bookport] Re: support

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 09:40:44 -0400

We don't have any information about Book Port 2, because it is still on
the Developing Drawingboard.  Since no testing has begun on it, it'll
probably be available sometime in the Fall.  The Book Port 2 will use SD
cards--the regular ones, not the Minnie SD cards.  We will continue to
sell Book Ports as long as they are in stock.  If you want to order a
Book Port 2, you'll have to wait and order when it actually comes out,
not before.

Since it's still being developed, there is no pricing information
available at this time.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> dlmayne@xxxxxxxxx 04/09/07 08:11PM >>>
Hi Pamela: Do you know what size SD card will be
used in BP2?  Also, if 1 purchases a BP in the next few
months, which version would be available?  Any
knowledge about BP2 price?  Regards, Deb Mayne