[bookport] Re: subscription information please

  • From: Chris & Doris <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 02:40:37 +0200

Errr .. Ed, your email buddy has been lurking on this list for the last two or three years or ever since she started dreaming of a book port. i think she won'tneed the subscription info. ,g>

the old "chipmunk" now shows up by her and her hubby's name in the sender field. <G>

in other words, thanks, foldks, for the info and thanks, Ed, for asking for me.,G. I did not know you were still on this list!

I ran into a problem with my new used Bp and shall be posting my query in a seprate email. ,g>

Thanks again everyone!

Doris

At 08:20 PM 8/28/2008 -0400, you wrote:
Hello,

I have an email buddy who would like to join the list and as she has bought a used bookport and since my main computer is down, I don't have an address to send her. could you please send me the needed information to send her?

Many thanks,

Ed,