[bookport] Re: strange transfer happenings

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 11:56:35 -0400

The message "File filter not found for this file type" means that you are =
trying to send an unsupported file. This usually happens when you select a =
folder and use the Send To Book Port option on the context menu. This =
means that there are files in the folder that do not have an  extension =
that Book Port Transfer supports.

Rob Meredith

>>> ginnyo@xxxxxxxxxxx 06/12/04 11:35AM >>>
In addition to my audio file conversion question, I have another.
As I'm trying to transfer .brf or .brl files, the system says "file filter
not found."  What does this mean?

Also, I opened the book wizard and it tried to install an update, but it
can't completely install because it says the previous version cannot be
deleted.  Is this what was being discussed yesterday?  The bookport =
transfer
wizard seems to have no new firmware or software updates, so I can't =
imagine
what the problem is.

=20

=20