[bookport] Re: status: bookshare-discuss

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2008 11:19:27 -0600

Sorry.  We didn't get your message.  It is apparently blank.

At 09:17 AM 1/1/2008 -0500, you wrote:

Karen

E-mail: <mailto:iylibbylove@xxxxxxxxxxx>iylibbylove@xxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: <mailto:misskittyeast@xxxxxxxxxxxx>misskittyeast@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: diamondrose5

Sandy Licht
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back from captivity.