[bookport] Re: squalk squeek silence

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, book port <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 20:46:41 -0600

Leave your batteries and memory card out for 24 hours or so. Doing that has helped a lot of us.

At 07:23 PM 2/8/2007, Howard Kaufman wrote:
The subject says it all. I went to use my bookport and got an error message when I connected it to the computer to transfer a file. Then I got nothing out of it. When I removed and re-installed the batteries, I got a bookport message saying defaults restored. Then squeaks squalks and sounds for about two seconds and then nothing. I have left it off for five minnits or so. Will try leaving the bateries out for longer. Is it time to ship back to APH? Is their something I can try?

Jeremiah 29:11 - 14 A   .
11 For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. 12 In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13 If you look for me in earnest, you will find me when you seek me. 14 I will be found by you," says the Lord.